Neal & Wolf Enchant Fishtail Plaits.





Welcome back! This post is a special post because today I am going to be showing you how to create an enchanting fishtail plait using Neal & Wolf's Enchant collection which they kindly sent me. I will leave a link to each product I use in this post for you guys. Overall this was a great experience and I loved the outcome! Lets get on with this tutorial!





Step One: To begin with I washed my hair using Neal & Wolf's Ritual Daily Cleansing Shampoo and Conditioner. This untangled and added moisture to my hair to ensure it was in the perfect condition for styling. This left my hair feeling and smelling simply amazing! I then towel dried my hair before applying the Elevate Volumising Lotion,which made a huge difference to the style I was creating, and the Guard Heat Protection Spray , to ensure my hair doesn't get damaged by the styling tools we will use.

 
Step Two: I dried my hair using My hair dryer. Once my hair was dried ( and looking perfect and less frizzy than usual due to the products might I add) I split my hair into two sections and softly curled the mid-sections of my hair using My curling wand. I have never seen my hair curl so nicely before and I will defiantly be using these products again before I curl my hair.
 
 
Step 3: Next I found my middle parting using a comb and tied one half up with a bobble so that it wouldn't get mixed up with the other half while plaiting.
Using the hair that was not tied up I split the hair into two sections and held each section in each of my hands. I then used my index finger to take a small piece of hair from the opposite section and then passed the outer piece of hair to the inner(Fishtail Plait). I then repeated this until the section of my hair was completed and then repeated this on the section of my hair that was tied up.
 


Step 4: To finish off the style I carefully pulled small strands of hair to make the plait look slightly messy and loose ( That's the style nowadays!. I then sprayed my style with Control Flexible Styling Spray to keep my hair in place and I spritzed Glow Super Shine Spray for a softer finish and glowing hair all day long!
 
I absolutely LOVED using Neal & Wolf's products for the first time and I was over the moon with the results. I recommend you all to try them out yourself and recreate this look! Don't forget to tag me ( @ Caitpaige_xo) and Neal & Wolf (@nealandwolf)on Instagram!
Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I will be back soon with another blog post ( It's a haul ;) ). Want to see more? comment and follow me to keep up to date.
Have a great week!
Caitlin
xxxxxx


 

















4 comments

  1. That hairstyle looks stunning! I definitely have to try it out!
    Xo Victoria
    www.vidcaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I recommend this brand a lot! Plays a huge part in the final result x

      Delete